[WikiEN-l] Episode summaries

Chris Picone ccool2ax at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 02:03:14 UTC 2006

Sorry, I'm new to mailing lists, so bear with me. I am user Ccool2ax
on English WIkipedia (too lazy to link), and I've noticed in the past
that many "Episode summaries", plot summaries of TV shows, have
absolutely no sources. They are completely OR. Family Guy, the
Simpsons, Lost, all of them have no sources! Every time I bring up
discussion I get "The episode is teh reference!" as a reply. I'm here
to ask you guys what we should do about these thousands and thousands
of OR articles? So far, all there is is WP:EPISODE (again too lazy to
link), a small essay saying that episode summaries need sources. What
should we do?