[WikiEN-l] [[Kristian Menchaca]] - link to video

Delirium delirium at hackish.org
Sun Oct 15 19:16:16 UTC 2006

The Uninvited Co., Inc wrote:
> We're getting some lovely fan mail on info-en regarding this.

Not too sure what we should do about this... it's out there for good or
bad, and newsworthy (has been *extensively* written up), so it would be
odd not to provide a link to it.  Perhaps we should separate it from the
other links with a more clear/prominent warning that it is extremely
graphic?  (Or at least I surmise it's extremely graphic; I've only read
the description, not watched it.)

-Mark