[WikiEN-l] Trivial categories

Bogdan Giusca liste at dapyx.com
Sat Oct 14 12:34:57 UTC 2006

Should we have a category which says that the subject of the article
(a mathematician) collaborated with another mathematician who
collaborated with another mathematician who collaborated with
with another mathematician who collaborated with Hungarian
mathematician Paul Erdős?

Well, according to the apparent CfD result, we should.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Categories_for_deletion/Log/2006_October_8#Erd.C5.91s_number_categories

What is the limit of triviality? We have many people who love trivia,
but I think we should try to keep trivia outside of the category system
and keep only the defining characteristics for the articles.