[WikiEN-l] Reliable sources: problems with [[WP:RS]]

Sarah slimvirgin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 00:23:39 UTC 2006

On 10/10/06, Sarah <slimvirgin at gmail.com> wrote:
> WP:RS is just a set of opinions; it arguably
> shouldn't even be a guidline, because anything decent in it is just
> copied from V, and anything else is confusing nonsense.

Sorry, I shouldn't have expressed that so strongly. There's some
decent advice in WP:RS about how different subject areas approach the
issue of sourcing. It's just that overall I find the tone
condescending; obvious things are made more complicated than they need
to be; and there's a huge amount of fluff that just confuses people.

Sarah