[WikiEN-l] Fleshlight

Andrew Gray shimgray at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 20:05:41 UTC 2006

(apologies to David, who gets this twice)

On 10/10/06, David Alexander Russell <david at davidarussell.co.uk> wrote:

> There has to be something wrong. It's not as if the complaints hotline
> has suddenly appeared - complaints have been getting handled
> successfully for months without so much as a talkpage complaint.

This, perhaps, indicates that "delete, the chances of anyone kicking
up a fuss are low" is actually a perfectly accurate estimation of the
situation in 99% of the time!

(I've done plenty of out-of-process deletions handling complaints
mail. All of it was, to my eye, fine in principle. I've rarely had
grumbling result from anyone who wasn't insisting on their right to do
something idiotic)

--
- Andrew Gray
  andrew.gray at dunelm.org.uk