[WikiEN-l] Fleshlight

Mark Wagner carnildo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 17:56:09 UTC 2006

> Kris & Adrian wrote:
> > So it did have a reference to WP:OFFICE then.
> >
> > I'm sorry Jimmy but what you've written above has to be the worst case
> > of whitewashing ever.
> >
> > "It wasn't WP:OFFICE but it was."
>
> AGF, please.  That is not what I said.  Danny has made it very clear in
> the past that he has two accounts.  One he uses for WP:OFFICE actions,
> i.e. actions taken temporarily by the office based on some emergency
> situation (usually but not always legal in nature).  And his normal
> account, which he uses as every other editor on the project.

The problem is that the consequences of guessing wrong about if a
particular edit by the [[User:Danny]] account is a WP:OFFICE action
being kept discrete or not are so severe that nobody wants to risk it.
 As a result, any sudden, wildly-out-of-process action by either
account is assumed to be Office-related.

--
Mark
[[User:Carnildo]]