[WikiEN-l] Fleshlight

Jeff Raymond jeff.raymond at internationalhouseofbacon.com
Tue Oct 10 00:22:33 UTC 2006

Gregory Maxwell wrote:
> On 10/9/06, Phil Sandifer <Snowspinner at gmail.com> wrote:
>> In light of this, I am going to undelete and list the article for a
>> fourth AfD.
>
> If the folks complaining here spent as much time researching it as
> they have complaining about it they would probably have noticed that
> the question of it being an office action had already been asked on
> the talk page (which was not deleted), and it was pointed out days ago
> that Danny performed the edit with his non-office account.

Actually, Danny was not all that forthcoming, if you read the talk page.
  He danced around the direct question I asked him.

-Jeff

--
Name: Jeff Raymond
E-mail: jeff.raymond at internationalhouseofbacon.com
WWW: http://www.internationalhouseofbacon.com
IM: badlydrawnjeff
Quote: "What Joe Mauer's doing is sick. He's 23 years old. What's
	he going to do when he gets man muscles?" - Torii Hunter
	on Joe Mauer.