[WikiEN-l] Quitting Wikipedia and wanted you to know why.

Peter Ansell ansell.peter at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 08:57:59 UTC 2006

> On 06/10/06, Parker Peters <onmywayoutster at gmail.com> wrote:
> > WE, the admins of wikipedia, broke it. We broke it by being stuck-up jerks.
> > We broke it by thinking we are better than normal editors, by getting full
> > of ourselves.
>

> If you are an admin then I am a notorious troll living in Houston.

Honestly, thats just about the biggest admition of guilt you could
have done. The guy is trying to bring up serious issues and you make a
joke of it. If it is because you are named in the email you should put
a bit of thought into dealing with the issue, it wont go away with you
acting like that.

Peter Ansell