[WikiEN-l] Fleshlight

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Mon Oct 9 05:40:35 UTC 2006

I'm probably just repeating what millions of others have already said,
but can't we simply redirect [[Fleshlight]] to [[artificial vagina]]
and mention it there, if it is indeed notable enough to merit
mentioning? IMHO in general it is better to talk about _types of
products_ rather than specific products in an encyclopedia.
--
Peace & Love,
Erik

Member, Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees

DISCLAIMER: Unless otherwise stated, all views or opinions expressed
in this message are solely my own and do not represent an official
position of the Wikimedia Foundation or its Board of Trustees.