[WikiEN-l] Quitting Wikipedia and wanted you to know why.

charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
Sun Oct 8 17:33:30 UTC 2006

"Parker Peters" wrote

> You're spending a lot of time attacking the messenger. In my experience, the
> only time people do that is when they are afraid of the message.

I'm not at all afraid of the message, in the form that out of 1000 admins, some may not be doing it right.

> P.S. Take a chill pill, ok?

Yes, well some 'messengers' get attacked because they have annoying personalities. In my experience, that is. Or for top-posting, or bad threading, or not editing messages in such a way as to help the reader read them. Or in fact for a myriad things that get in the way of sensible discussion.

Charles