[WikiEN-l] Quitting Wikipedia and wanted you to know why.

Guy Chapman aka JzG guy.chapman at spamcop.net
Fri Oct 6 22:17:54 UTC 2006

On Fri, 6 Oct 2006 17:01:20 -0500, "Parker Peters"
<onmywayoutster at gmail.com> wrote:

>Ok, here's a basic question. One we should all be able to agree on.
>Should a "suspected sockpuppet" (new username) of a username block be
>blocked for being a sockpuppet?
>It's a simple enough question. Yes or no?

And in trying to render it as an unambiguous yes/no answer you have
the nub of the problem: it depends entirely on who the puppeteer is,
the quality of the evidence, the edits which were made under the
suspected sock account.

Guy (JzG)
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk