[WikiEN-l] Quitting Wikipedia and wanted you to know why.

charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
Fri Oct 6 16:39:35 UTC 2006

"Parker Peters" wrote

> Charles, I apologize for sending it directly to the list, but you obviously
> had misread my words and I was worried that others might have as well.

Come, sir. Do I have your permission to let the list have the wording of your mail to me, including the request for a _private_ discussion.

A phrase by phrase analysis is not misreading, it is close reading.

>I am
> not "exaggerating" or "shifting" my position. I would ask at this time that
> you please calm down and perhaps take a breather.

You must think I have no knowledge of flame wars.

Can we throw this guy off the list now?

Charles