[WikiEN-l] Quitting Wikipedia and wanted you to know why.

Parker Peters onmywayoutster at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 12:49:44 UTC 2006

I've given my responses as to why arbcom doesn't bother with these cases in
another response, Jimbo.

But here's the short side:
you've put up so many roadblocks to starting an arbcom case, and there are
so many items an abusive administrator can throw in the way of one, that
there is no chance for any of these cases to possibly see arbcom attention.

Our dispute resolution system is a joke.