[WikiEN-l] Quitting Wikipedia and wanted you to know why.

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 12:40:36 UTC 2006

On 06/10/06, Parker Peters <onmywayoutster at gmail.com> wrote:

> I expected this sort of response from David Gerard. It saddens me to see it,
> but I knew it would come.
> This sort of attitude and obsessiveness is precisely why I am leaving.

In your first email you stated you were an admin. Could you please
tell of conflicts you dealt with? Leave names out if you like.

(By the way, it's pretty much inconceivable I or anyone is going to
somehow permanently ban an admin for speaking out on wikien-l; you
should correct that one next time around. But let's play along for
now.)

- d.