[WikiEN-l] List of banned books

Cheney Shill halliburton_shill at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 2 23:03:32 UTC 2006

--- David Gerard <dgerard at gmail.com> wrote:

> Now, now. Tag with {{fact}} and move the unsourced ones
> to talk. Be
> hardarsed about letting anything back in without sources.

That makes sense.  I think I'd combine that with the delete
suggestion.  I.e., cut and paste all the unsourced ones to
a talk section immediately.  Provides something to check
against when unsourced entries are once again added.
Asking to {{fact}} all that when almost all of it already
has sat there unsourced for well over a week and then wait
only to move most of it to talk a week later seems like a
waste of time and effort.

~~Pro-Lick
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/User:Halliburton_Shill
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Pro-Lick