[WikiEN-l] List of banned books

Oskar Sigvardsson oskarsigvardsson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 19:31:10 UTC 2006

On 10/2/06, Kim van der Linde <kim at kimvdlinde.com> wrote:
> The [[List of banned books]] is a mess, and the way people have added
> challenged books to the list (ALA_2000 entries) and the clogging up with
> many doubtful entries (just listed without explanations etc) has made it
> the target of creationists who try to get a book listed that a book that
> they claim is banned, but which in fact is far from that (if their
> rational holds, the bible is banned book).
>
> Could some people deal with this list?
>
> Kim

If you want to go the bad-ass evil & sneaky route, simply tag all of
the unsourced items with {{fact}} (an edit which, granted, would take
some time), let them be for a week and then summarily remove them. If
it is as bad as you say (which I don't doubt, after a quick look at
it), raze and rebuild from the ground up is a very sensible option.

--Oskar