[WikiEN-l] Corporate vanity policy enforcement

Guy Chapman aka JzG guy.chapman at spamcop.net
Sun Oct 1 21:52:18 UTC 2006

On Sun, 1 Oct 2006 17:23:21 -0400, "Gregory Maxwell"
<gmaxwell at gmail.com> wrote:

>Unfortunatly most authors have very few distinct editors. .. And it's
>hard to differentiate editors who simply fixed a typographical mistake
>and editors who actually read the content (it's not to hard to find
>examples of people copyediting fairly obvious vandalism in Wikipedia.

True.  At the risk of losing a treasured friend, see
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rob_Kell - I believe he meets the bio
criteria (as an author of an article in Britannica if nothing else)
but I would be amazed if more than a handful of other people will ever
edit that article.

Guy (JzG)
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk