[WikiEN-l] FUTEF - Wikipedia-based search engine

Patrick Collison patrick at collison.ie
Sun Oct 1 20:22:10 UTC 2006

Category intersections are currently being debated on wikitech-l;
consensus seems to be that there's no straightforward way to
implement them, with MySQL at least.

Futef seems to handle it quite well, however -- what American
animated television series were made in the 2000s and are shown on Fox?

http://futef.com/q/cats%3A%5BAnimated%20television%20series%5D%20cats%
3A%5B2000s%20TV%20shows%20in%20the%20United%20States%5D%20cats%3A%
5BFox%20network%20shows%5D

-Patrick