[WikiEN-l] Corporate vanity policy enforcement

MacGyverMagic/Mgm macgyvermagic at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 14:12:50 UTC 2006

I'd be happy with one that explicitly allows deletion of obviously
promotional material written by the owner or an employee of the company. The
person who wrote it is often a good indication of the amount of vanity it
contains.

Anyway, if we can't get it through on CSD, we should indeed have some
company vanity patrol. We have the "Do not write articles about yourself,
your business, etc" message, so we shouldn't be afraid of biting newbies.
It's out in the open what they are and are not supposed to do. We can always
leave a message to the obviously well-intended newbies who tried to write
encyclopedically, but who's subject isn't suitable.

Mgm