[WikiEN-l] Corporate vanity policy enforcement

charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
Sun Oct 1 09:45:55 UTC 2006

Guy Chapman aka JzG wrote

>Perhaps that long discussed speedy criterion for
> "advertisements masquerading as articles" should be introduced.

Oh. Where it says above the edit box that ''Promotional articles about yourself, your friends, your company or products; or articles created as part of a marketing or promotional campaign, may be deleted in accordance with our deletion policies'', I kind of assumed we meant it. And that blatant puffs would be speedied by admins. Don't tell me that this has always been ex-process. Gasp!

Charles