[WikiEN-l] Copyright Violation Bot

Sean Barrett sean at epoptic.com
Fri Nov 24 18:32:16 UTC 2006

James Hare stated for the record:
> The fact that people continually insert copyvios into articles is very
> distressing.

Absolutely true, but what is also distressing is the number of people
(*cough* Trekphiler *cough*) who cannot get their minds around the
concept that material explicitly released into the public domain
(*cough* DANFS *cough*) is not copyright-reserved and its credited use
is not plagiarism.

--
 Sean Barrett     | The only thing we have to fear is fear itself--
 sean at epoptic.com | nameless, unreasoning, unjustified terror