[WikiEN-l] Sourcing "popular culture" items

Jimmy Wales jwales at wikia.com
Sat Nov 11 16:43:34 UTC 2006

Unfortunately I am not online at the moment so I can't look at the
history.  But I wanted to comment quickly now in case I forget later.

The version that was live on the site when I wrote my original post was
an apparent copyvio, and it was later confirmed to be a copyvio.
Anthony wants to pretend that I was talking about some other version,
but that's Anthony for you.

The image was a blatant copyvio.

--Jimbo