[WikiEN-l] Unblock request - Critique on administrators is no personal attack

Scott Stevenson wikinetscott at gmail.com
Wed May 31 14:50:15 UTC 2006

The fact that Raphae1 (Wegmann) spammed an almost exclusive list of
Muslims about his "Persecution of Muslims" list:

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Wikipidian&diff=prev&oldid=54372695
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:BhaiSaab&diff=prev&oldid=54372702
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Arno&diff=prev&oldid=54372712
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Rgulerdem&diff=prev&oldid=54372720
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Stifle&diff=prev&oldid=54372736
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Jeremygbyrne&diff=prev&oldid=54374434
Without ever informing the actual admins on his list of his having
created it, make the "hit list" comparison particularly accurate.
After this "hit list" was deleted, rather than accept the deciscion to
do so (which other than himself and User:Striver no one rejected) he
continued on strongly trying to resurrect it (without ever having
acknowledged that his initial actions were wrong). This is "bad".
Raphael Wegmann, I honestly believe that you could be a positive
influence on Wikipedia (particularly with regard to editing on
computer/internet related topics as I've noticed you do on occassion).
Your droning on is really beating on a dead horse over this and if you
continue to conduct yourself as you have been and do not follow the
advice of your fellow contributors as far as trying to form a
consensus for your actions then it is safe to say that the likelyhood
for your eventually becoming permanently blocked is very good.
Sincerely,
-Scott Stevenson [[User:Netscott]]