[WikiEN-l] Lovely.

Erik Moeller eloquence at gmail.com
Wed May 31 22:18:44 UTC 2006

On 5/31/06, Stan Shebs <shebs at apple.com> wrote:
> One thing that I think editors should do is to make employers and
> such aware of their WP activities as much as possible.

It's probably also true that there is a fair number of people who are
editing Wikipedia under circumstances their boss or supervisor would
disapprove of, including *gasp* some members of the nefarious ruling
class known as "administrators". For those who intend to continue
doing so, using a separate account may be advisable. (Accountability
activism strikes again! Let's stalk people so they tell us more about
themselves!)

Do we have a guideline for dealing with off-wiki harassment? We
probably should, and link it from RfA.

Erik