[WikiEN-l] Admin-driven death of Wikipedia: a diatribe

Mark Wagner carnildo at gmail.com
Wed May 31 18:53:14 UTC 2006

On 5/31/06, Molu <loom91 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I notice that throughout your extended grumblings you have never managed to tell me how on Earth I'm supposed to stop this thing called top-posting.

It's very simple.  When you click "reply", move the cursor down to the
bottom of the email (you can do this by holding down the "down" arrow
on your keyboard), delete the signature of the person who wrote the
previous email, and type your reply.  If you want to be polite, you
can also delete the irrelevant parts of the previous email.

--
Mark
[[User:Carnildo]]