[WikiEN-l] To: Jimmy Wales - Admin-driven death of Wikipedia

James D. Forrester james at jdforrester.org
Mon May 29 21:24:41 UTC 2006

Conrad Dunkerson wrote:

> * charles matthews wrote:
>
> > Well then, where is objective evidence that the neighbourhood is going to
> > hell?
>
> See [[User:Katefan0]] and related.

Charles was replying to you saying that the "neighbourhood is going to
hell" due to too much power being given over to sysops and not enough to
the community at large; I fail to see how highly distasteful (and
illegal) off-wiki activity by banned users is of any relevance. Can we
not get yet further distracted?

Yours,
--
James D. Forrester
Wikimedia : [[W:en:User:Jdforrester|James F.]]
E-Mail    : james at jdforrester.org
IM (MSN)  : jamesdforrester at hotmail.com