[WikiEN-l] The admin problem

A. Nony Mouse mousyme at gmail.com
Sun May 28 23:01:19 UTC 2006

No, you haven't even remotely been good at listening to criticisms whenever
it comes to the behavior of certain admins who are far too close to you, Mr.
Wales.

Instead, you treat them like dirt, you harass them, your high personages
spin lies about them, and desperately do all they can to ensure that anyone
with a legitimate gripe is labeled a "troll."

I'll note that once, I spoke to you on IRC, and you demanded that I not
refer to you as "preening", and that you would in return speak with me
later. You never bothered responding to my PM attempts again.

I've never participated on wikipediareview, despite the many times your
admins have inundated me with links to it in #wikipedia.

So you'll understand if I find this little claim of yours hard to swallow.
Far from being "good" at listening to critics, you do your level best to
block them out.

A. Nony Mouse