[WikiEN-l] WikiEN-l Digest, Vol 34, Issue 288

Daniel R. Tobias dan at tobias.name
Sun May 28 15:19:51 UTC 2006

On 28 May 2006 at 00:19, "John Lyden" <rasputinaxp at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes yes. We are ALL very anti-Muslim, as has been shown by yourself,
> Prasad, Abu-Hama-Saladin whoever, Dr. Gulerdem, Rocky Balboa, The New
> York Times, Marvel Team-Up #193 and last but certainly not least
> Dianetics by L. Ron Hubbard.
>
> It's all a conspiracy perpetrated by THE CABAL. Fnord.

Waitaminnit... Marvel Team-Up (1st series, 1972-1985) ended at issue
#150 (there were also 7 annuals), while its second series (1997-1998)
was canceled after issue #8.  Thus, there was never any #193... or is
there just a conspiracy to cover up its existence?  (Source: The
Standard Catalog of Comic Books, Krause Publications, 2002; obviously
part of the conspiracy.)

--
== Dan ==