[WikiEN-l] Unblock request - Deal!

Ceyda Lacin ceyda-lacin at hotmail.com
Sun May 28 03:30:02 UTC 2006

   I would agree on that. It is OK with me to wait a few more months while
editing on other articles and gain more experience. Please note that, none
of my edits were out of acceptable limits. I took all my edits serious on
Gulen talk page too, as you can easily see from quality of my edits. I
believe this Wikipedia project can be improved further and I am ready and
willing to offer my help.
   On the other hand, I canot accept your statements which imply that I am
editing barely to support someone else. With my whole respect, that is not a
kind and good statement. I am not a blind follower of someone and Dr.
Gulerdem who is an adorable person, a gentleman with an unbelievably good
mind did not asked me to back up him on that dispute. It is not something he
can do, and it is not something I could agree on. He mainly introduced the
project to me, in particular pointed out the Gulen article. I thought I can
do something about it myself. I do not know why those people feel animosity
towards Dr. Gulerdem (other than some ideological or religious hatred) but I
think one should consider it as a chance for Wikipedia, if he still wants to
continue on editing.
   Thank you for your recommendation and understanding.
   Ceyda Lacin