[WikiEN-l] Quasi-protection policy proposal

Fl Celloguy flcelloguy at hotmail.com
Sat May 27 22:52:10 UTC 2006

Hello, all: I've written up [[Wikipedia:Quasi-protection policy]] [1], a
proposal similar to semi-protection that would effectively limit sleeper
accounts used to vandalize articles linked from the Main Page. I know that
I've written a lot, and at first glance, the proposal may seem daunting.
However, I truly believe that this would immensely improve Wikipedia and
implore you to read it through and offer your thoughts. Thanks!

Flcelloguy

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Quasi-protection_policy