[WikiEN-l] Unblock request - We are not a group acting like one person

Ceyda Lacin ceyda-lacin at hotmail.com
Sat May 27 20:34:57 UTC 2006

   Did you mean Users Azate and Netscott should be blocked because they are
acting like a single person? Maybe sysop Cyde too? Please note that my
contributions to the Gulen article is no more than my contributions to other
articles. To interpret us like 'a group acing together' will mislead you in
your decision. We both know some abuout the issue and wanted to contribute
to the article. You will see that it is not a blind support to Mr. Gulerdem
if you check the talk page. All actions and edits are within the limits of
Wikipedia rules. Please check Gulen talk page.
   Thank you,
   Ceyda Lacin