[WikiEN-l] ( First post ) RE: "In which Snowspinner pwns WR."

Mark Gallagher m.g.gallagher at student.canberra.edu.au
Sat May 27 09:21:28 UTC 2006

G'day Selina,

>> Funny that fiction about stalking someone raises alarm bells on WR,
>> given that they welcome amorrow and similar editors. I suspect
>> Snowspinner could collect a lot of valuable advice on what it's
>> like to be a creepy psychopath from some of WR's more respected
>> contributors.
>
> Tolerate =\= respected. ;)

Does "tolerate" mean "egg them on"?
http://wikipediareview.com/index.php?showtopic=1422&st=66

As long as some posters on Wikipedia Review are eager to read amorrow's
cowardly attacks and threats, and stand and agree (even applaud) as he
puts up yet another stalk page on his website, your reputation will be
deservedly in the mud.

You *want* to be a place where people treated unfairly by Wikipedia can
go and bitch.  But what you *are* is a place where people we have gotten
rid of for being too tiresome, insane or even dangerous can go and link
up and talk about how one day they'll get revenge for imagined slights.
  You're pathetic, and you'll continue to *be* pathetic until you
finally get around to cleaning up your act.  You think Wikipedia has
problems?  Mate, we're a picture of health by comparison to some of our
critics.  Grow up and pull your collective heads in.

--
Mark Gallagher
"What?  I can't hear you, I've got a banana on my head!"