[WikiEN-l] Saladin1970 (new thread)

Rob gamaliel8 at gmail.com
Fri May 26 13:10:08 UTC 2006

On 5/26/06, BJörn Lindqvist <bjourne at gmail.com> wrote:

> False. The poster abuhamza used the screen name Saladin1970. I don't
> understand how is email address is in any way relevant. Most people
> here didn't know there is a real Abu Hamza that incites hatred and
> most people wouldn't have cared about his email address unless someone
> had accused him for it.

He used the screen name Abu Hamza here on the list.  He used the
Wikipedia username of User:Saladin1970.  Instead of assuming I don't
have "my facts straight", you might have considered that I was using
different terminology than that which you might choose to employ.  His
choice of screen name/email name/whatever is entirely relevant, as it
appears to indicate he is a racial POV warrior, just as someone who
might choose the email name of David Duke would be a racial POV
warrior.  Just because some people might not know who David Duke is
doesn't make any difference.

> Calling editors Zionists is no good. Btw, I believe the extract from
> "Zionism The Real Enemy of the Jews" was only inserted in one article,
> [[Alan Hart]].

Well that makes it okay, then.

> The user is indefinitely banned, there is no way for him to improve
> his behaviour anyway.

Yes, but he could easily be unbanned, and is posting on the list
campaigning for someone to do so.  Hence this discussion.