[WikiEN-l] Unblock request

Ceyda Lacin ceyda-lacin at hotmail.com
Fri May 26 10:32:52 UTC 2006

   Hi,
   I am fairly new user to Wikipedia with username [[User:Light&Truth]]. Dr.
Gulerdem (with username [[User:Rgulerdem]]) informed me and my friend know
about Wikipedia. We liked the philosophy behind the project. Unfortunately
at a very early stage of our experience in Wikipedia, we face to an
inappropriate accusation. Someone claimed that we (me and my partner
[[User:Mokotok]]) are different names for Rgulerdem. It is not true. I tried
to explain it on the check user page:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Requests_for_CheckUser/Rgulerdem.
   I think the problem is coming from the fact that we are all living at the
same university housing complex and using the same IP's randomly. I
understand that check user made his decision based on that.
   I would like to continue to contribute to Wikipedia as much as I can. I
would like to someone please correct this mistake because we are not the
same person and this unfair accusation bothers me a great deal.
   Thank you in advance.
   Ceyda ([[Light&Truth]])