[WikiEN-l] Sep 11 memorial, systemic bias, lunacy in Wikipedians, and other fine topics (was Re: jaygy and indefinate ban)

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Fri May 26 12:20:10 UTC 2006

To discuss the closure of the project, best to do it on metawiki itself (I
think I gave the link earlier). Failing that, wikipedia-l would be a better
list.

To continue this discussion about terrorists, 9/11, Americans or other races
in general, the best place would be private email or not at all.

Thanks,
Steve