[WikiEN-l] Saladin1970 (new thread)

Sarah slimvirgin at gmail.com
Wed May 24 14:31:09 UTC 2006

On 5/24/06, BJörn Lindqvist <bjourne at gmail.com> wrote:
> So what you are claiming is that Adolfo Constanzo's poor immigrant
> family is relevant TO HIS CRIMES? That is nothing short of racism.

Don't be disingenuous. It may definitely be relevant to Constanzo's
personality and sense of self (how could it not be?) that he was born
to a 15-year-old girl from a poor immigrant family and that his other
two siblings each had different fathers. This is not a good start in
life, by any standard.

If you can show me something similar about the effect on his life of
Shipman's alleged Jewish background (assuming you can find a source
showing he had one), I'll go and add it myself.

> In the early life section of the Adolfo Constanzo article it says:
>
> "... His mother, Delia Aurora Gonzalez del Valle, was a widowed Cuban
> immigrant."
>
> With Saladin1970's last edit to Harold Shipman,
> http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Harold_Shipman&diff=53826041&oldid=53825304,
> the early life section said:
>
> "... His mother, Vera, died in 1963 from [[lung cancer]], when he was
> 17.She came to Britain as a Jewish Asylum Seeker."

Abu Hamza ended up adding it to the early life section, but started by
several times trying to add it to the very first sentence, and with no
source. I repeat: with no source. We stlll have no idea whether it's
true, never mind relevant.

Sarah