[WikiEN-l] In which Snowspinner pwns WR.

Peter Mackay peter.mackay at bigpond.com
Tue May 23 22:08:40 UTC 2006

> From: wikien-l-bounces at Wikipedia.org
> [mailto:wikien-l-bounces at Wikipedia.org] On Behalf Of Theresa Knott
> >This is the way that news reports on police-investigated internet
> >fiction go, because that's a better story then the other way round.
> >Everyone  likes to see an egghead brought down, especially
> in Florida.
>
> Not in England they don't.  We take civil liberties
> surprisingly seriously here. I strongly suspect America is
> the same. Anyway we'll have to wait and see. Eitherway the
> folks at WP have been made to look petty, vindicitive and stupid.

Glad to see such refreshing honesty from you.

As Snowspinner said with a straight face: "I was going after just the idea
that people who want power are exactly the sort of people you don't want to
have it."
http://www.gainesville.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060523/LOCAL/2052303
26/1078/news

Pete