[WikiEN-l] Fwd: [Wikitech-l] Special:Contributions: index missing?

Mark Gallagher m.g.gallagher at student.canberra.edu.au
Tue May 23 14:08:21 UTC 2006

G'day geni,

> On 5/23/06, Mark Gallagher <m.g.gallagher at student.canberra.edu.au> wrote:
>
>> It's damn useful to be able to filter down contributions to a particular
>> namespace.  For example, if I know a user has repeatedly violated
>> copyrights, I can check all Image:-related edits without needing to wave
>> through edits to the other namespaces, to ensure that all his copyvios
>> are tracked down and destroyed.
>
> The upload log would probably help with that one.

Good point.  I had not considered that.

Okay ... suppose you have a good-hearted but bannibly misguided user
repeatedly replacing {{nosource}} with {{fairuse}} ... or removing
{{db|}} from abusive userboxen ... or creating exotic category
structures and throwing articles into disarray ... or ...

--
Mark Gallagher
"What?  I can't hear you, I've got a banana on my head!"