[WikiEN-l] Saladin1970 (new thread)

Prasad J prasad59 at gmail.com
Tue May 23 13:14:11 UTC 2006

I support the indefinite block of Saladin1970. He has made no useful
edits,

I'm not aware as to how the usefulness of an edit can be judged. Can
you be more elaborate on this? Perhaps provide a link to his
Contributions page?

This much is,
as far as I can tell, undisputed by anyone except the blocked user
himself.

I don't dispute this block, but if there was no Arbitration or
Community consensus (as can be determined from an RfC or a message on
Administrators' Noticeboard or any other medium on the English
Wikipedia) I feel this block (or any other block made in such a
fashion) should not be an indefinite one. I would suggest that Abu be
unblocked on the condition that he changes his behaviour, and (if
necessary) be put on probationary mentorship.