[WikiEN-l] Prasad J

Philip Welch wikipedia at philwelch.net
Mon May 22 09:41:11 UTC 2006

On May 22, 2006, at 2:10 AM, Prasad J wrote:

> Ignorant? I suggest you examine the data presented by various
> scientists in support of this theory. Incase you are unable to
> comprehend such scientific arguements, go through through the logical
> arguements put forth at http://www.reopen911.org/.

OH MY GOD. Prasad, we've put up with your shit for long enough. This
list is about Wikipedia. This list is not about denouncing America or
arguing about whether the World Trade Center was destroyed by planted
explosives. Everybody who isn't from the United States hates America.
We get it. Now please kindly shut up about it or unsubscribe from the
list.

--
Philip L. Welch
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Philwelch