[WikiEN-l] Sep 11 memorial, systemic bias, lunacy in Wikipedians, and other fine topics (was Re: jaygy and indefinate ban)

Prasad J prasad59 at gmail.com
Mon May 22 08:36:27 UTC 2006

I suggest you observe the URL more closely-
http://sep11.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_Memoriam. It states that it ispart
of wikipedia.org. Even otherwise this Wiki is affliliated with the
Wikimedia Foundation-of which Wikipedia is a part- so it is our job to
give a fuck about it.

 Do you think you could muster up some people who can combat
our systemic bias problem but also wouldn't go flying off the deep end
and start confusing neutrality with Zionism?  Because that would be very
welcome.

Me? I'm not a Muslim like Abu Hamza so I don't really have any views
about Zionism. So now you're suggesting that everyone who is not from
the Occidental world is a Muslim?

we're getting more viewpoints, better spellers, etc., etc.

Yes ofcourse you are. That's why a certain group of users is going
around calling anyone who supports the WTC controlled-demolition
theory a "nutjob" isn't it? That's why it's (apparently) an offence
(as implied by one SwatJester) to refer to U.S soldiers with
disrespect isn't it? What next? Do I have to start referring to
Caucasian users as "angrezi saheb"?