[WikiEN-l] Creation of user photographs

Fastfission fastfission at gmail.com
Sun May 21 21:00:38 UTC 2006

The "ethics" of it are of no concern for us. In a situation like this,
I think we can, for once, assume good faith in terms of copyright --
that the person who is providing the picture of themselves has the
ability to make some claims as to its copyrightable status. I see no
reason to doubt it in this instance, or in most instances where users
are using pictures of themselves.

FF