[WikiEN-l] jaygy and indefinate ban

abu hamza abuhamza1970 at hotmail.com
Sun May 21 20:42:24 UTC 2006

well jaygy, i haven't seen anything from you , to justify a ban at all.
If i recall you stated i was to be banned indefinately because

a) copy right violations.
You have still as yet to produce any evidence for this. If you can't that
means you deliberately lied in order to justify blocking me

b) attacks on talke pages.
Again you have failed to produce any evidence to justify a permanent block
based on this.

c) no useful edits.
this is highly subjective

d) 3RR games.
24 hour ban, at best

It seems that not only were you prepared to make false charges against me to
have me banned indefinately on my first ever ban. But you are now hassling
the other administrators who have questioned your indefinate ban.

If you cannot give any evidence , based on that which you banned me , you
should swallow your pride, accept the Wikipedia polices and guidelines and
brush aside this clear mistake in your actions.
Wikipedia is not a fiefdom.

Remember that all of this is logged on wikipedia, and it really doesn't come
across good at all.