[WikiEN-l] 911

Dan Rosenthal swatjester at gmail.com
Sun May 21 19:41:46 UTC 2006

I'm sorry Prasad, I never said I identify with SPC. England: In fact, I
condemn her actions as strongly as possible. I do think it is shameful for
users to refer to US soldiers with disrespect: I also feel it's shameful for
people to refer to ANY soldiers with disrespect. I believe the Bushido code,
the Way of the Warrior is alive and well amongst soldiers. As for your side
note, you're entitled to your beliefs.

-Dan/Swatjester