[WikiEN-l] SPAM-LOW: Re: Message: 1 Unblock Request

Earthhope Action Network contact at earthhopenetwork.net
Sat May 20 17:55:52 UTC 2006

Adrian,
 Thanks for your honesty and your backup.

 No, I don't want to be one of the mindless drones that says that Wikipedia is perfect and I will never apologize for something I didn't do. I will and have, however, apologized when I said something that I considered wrong.

 Mindless drones is a term that I came up with while still editing on Wikipedia. Yes,. it is the truth and the truth also, is that there are these brain washed people all over the world.
 They are living breathing examples of the present Orwellian state that the world is in. And the crackdown is about to happen. With the COPE bill and all the evidence I see on the internet, well. WE ARE SO FUCKED.

 take care, Adrian and I do appreciate your concern and your friendship.
 ps Many of my posts do get included in the mailing list.