[WikiEN-l] 911

Peter Mackay peter.mackay at bigpond.com
Sat May 20 17:51:06 UTC 2006

> From: wikien-l-bounces at Wikipedia.org
> [mailto:wikien-l-bounces at Wikipedia.org] On Behalf Of Prasad J

> I was not trolling. I do not support Islamic fundamentalism.
> Neither do I support electrocuting hooded Iraqi POWs (in
> blatant violation of the Geneva Convention) and later taking
> photographs with the corpses to send home as postcards.

Hang on. It looks to me like that statement above is trolling. If you look
at [[Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse]], then you will see that the
most we claim is "Positioning a naked detainee on a MRE Box, with a sandbag
on his head, and attaching wires to his fingers, toes, and penis to simulate
electric torture."

You seem to be implying that this poor chap was actually electrocuted to
death when there doesn't seem to be any evidence supporting it.

Pete, who doesn't support such abstractions either