[WikiEN-l] SPAM-LOW: Re: Message: 1 Unblock Request

Earthhope Action Network contact at earthhopenetwork.net
Sat May 20 17:20:20 UTC 2006

 Do you mean anything that doesn't agree
 with you or the band of admins and their vigilanat spies that
 control articles and edits?

 Incase you haven't noticed Mrs. Laupheimer, I was trying to assist you
 in your efforts.
   Where was this assistance? and it's not Mrs.

 I hope you realise that your constant complaining-which is the only
 term that can be applied to these
 e-mails- will only result in the list-Administrators blocking your
 message.
   Complaining Prasad? How about telling the truth. And how is
    this the only term that can be applied..because you said so? You're
    kidding right?

 Taking into account the fact that your talk-page has been protected,
 this mailing-list is perhaps the last medium through which you can express
 your grievances.
    Wrong, pal. I have a website that is quite well known and quite
    popular. I also have alot of allies both in and out of Wikipedia.
    My allies outside of Wiki are journalists, many presidents of
    strong groups, and the general pissed-off (from being pissed-on)
    public, i.e. regular lowly oridinary people like myself. Scads of
    them, actually.

 Using terms like "vigilant spies" only seves to make you seem
 frivolous. Unless you abandon this attitude you are unlikely to be
 taken seriously.
    Sorry, but vigilante spies is the only term I can come up with that
    describes these editors. Oh, I am taken seriously by many people on
    Wikipedia, have no fear. Or then again, maybe have fear. The admin
    cabal is doomed to extinction like most tyrannical regimes are. Note:
    notice how Philip Welch defends the Chinese firewall. Jimmy Wales
    went up against Philip on this. My email concerning this was blocked

  I am trying to help you, but unfortunately you do not seem to be in a reciprocative frame of mind.
    You have a strange idea of helping me. No I'm not reciprocative of
    sancitmonious bullcrap.
 If you would still be
 open to my suggestions I ask that you contact me.
   Sure.
    Maggiethewolfstar
  ---
  Regards,

 Prasad.

 PS-Incase you haven't noticed I am one of the very few users who is
 showing any interest whatsoever in assisting you.

with you or the band of admins and their vigilanat spies that
control articles and edits?

Incase you haven't noticed Mrs. Laupheimer, I was trying to assist you
in your efforts. I hope you realise that your constant
complaining-which is the only term that can be applied to these
e-mails- will only result in the list-Administrators blocking your
message. Taking into account the fact that your talk-page has been
protected, this mailing-list is perhaps the last medium through which
you can express your grievances. There is ofcourse IRC, but be warned
that "whiners" are quickly banned from the channels by the moderators
there. Using terms like "vigilant spies" only seves to make you seem
frivolous. Unless you abandon this attitude you are unlikely to be
taken seriously. I am trying to help you, but unfortunately you do not
seem to be in a reciprocative frame of mind. If you would still be