[WikiEN-l] New Post to SlimVirgin and many of my posts bounce for no reason

Earthhope Action Network contact at earthhopenetwork.net
Sat May 20 15:30:46 UTC 2006

SlimVirgin,
 Since you didn't have the decency to reply to my email, I
 thought you might reply here. Please try to be honest when you do.

 >Hi Jimmy,
 >Thanks for answering my emails. Here is the comment SlimVirgin put on my page:
  Wolfstar, I'm seeing a lot of aggresssive talk-page posts from you, but very few edits to the encyclopedia. Interiot's tool shows only 53 edits to articles, but 434 to user and article talk (338 to user talk). This is up to the beginning of May and the ratio since then looks even worse. If you don't start to reverse it soon, this account may be blocked. SlimVirgin (talk) 23:23, 7 May 2006 (UTC)

 "You left that comment on my page while I was minding my business for several days,
 sending awards out to Tijuanna Brass and Merecat, making some small article edits,
 and right after I put this on a page."

 Long live freedom. Long live freedom of speech, freedom of religious choice, the right to peacefully assemble, the right to the redress of grievances. Long live the right to a new government when the current oppresses these rights or the right to no government at all. Down with all oppressive regimes. Long live the right to bear arms without restriction, as it is stated in the 2nd amendment of the Constitution, and all the rights stated in the Bill of Rights, and before it got polluted with nitpicking laws that only served it's destruction and attempt at it's annihilation. Maggiethewolfstar 20:26, 7 May 2006 (UTC)
 What exactly is aggressive is about this (above)? http://earthhopenetwork.net/
 --
  Also, to moderators, many of my posts have been held back for no reason. These same posts were never included in the list posts.  I expect the same respect on this list that anyone else gets. Maggiethewolfstar http://earthhopenetwork.net/