[WikiEN-l] Unblock Request

Jerry Sweeton j.sweeton at wnri.com
Fri May 19 18:28:10 UTC 2006

Greetings,

My account, User:j.sweeton at wnri.com (IP 24.248.57.133), has recently
been blocked by User:Cyde.  Uses:Cyde alleges that I have been party to
"personal attacks and disruption".  In addition, he has also deleted my
user page. He did all this without warning.

I fail to see where I have attacked someone.

After further investigation, it appears that User:Cyde has a habit of
blocking user without warning (please see User talk:Mboverload).  I feel
that he has overstepped his bounds as an admin.  I also do not see any
rule that justifies him being able to delete my user page.

Thanks for listening!

--
-----
Jerry G. Sweeton Jr.