[WikiEN-l] WikiEN-l Digest, Vol 34, Issue 182

Molu loom91 at yahoo.com
Fri May 19 17:31:02 UTC 2006

I do not cite policy without reading it. Guy has the personal opinion that spoilers are not good, and he disrupts the normal functioning of Wikipedia to make this point, even when consensus is clearly against him.

  Molu

  P.S. I don't know what makes a top-posting or what doesn't. I don't know many different ways of sending emails.